When I picked up Brennan from Karate last night, we had a very funny/interesting conversation. It went something like this:
Me: How was Karate?
Brennan: Fine. What's your name?
Me: Mom. What did you learn?
Brennan: We just practiced. What's your real name?
Me: You call me mom. When is your next stripe test?
Brennan: I don't know. Just tell me your real name!
Me: Janice. What's your real name?
Brennan: Brennan Gooberhead. What's your Quest?
Me: What's your quest???!?!
Brennan: It means "where are you going" (said in the tone that I must be the stupidest person in the world for not knowing that). So what's your quest mom?
Me: To make it home without going crazy!
So it turns out that Brennan has been watching Monty Python on our Apple TV. What will this child repeat next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are so in trouble if he is starting that at 7! I don't think I was quoting that movie until I was 15. Wierd! He's a silly kid.
Post a Comment