Monday, January 26, 2009

Ian Frost Borchert

Ian Frost Borchert
8 lbs 12 oz
20.5 inches long
January 22, 2009 at 8:15 am

Here are a few pictures (I'll post more when I'm not quite so tired):





5 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Oh my gosh - I have an infant picture at my desk of Nolan and if I didn't know you just had a baby I would have thought it was him! He's SOOOOO CUTE! (It ALMOST makes me want another one:).

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Lyndsie said...

Congratulations to your whole family! I'm so happy for you...he's so cute. Stephanie's exactly right. :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the new baby!! How is mom and baby doing? Hope all went well.

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Congrats! He is so darling! Hope you are doing well. Stay in your pjs for the next two weeks! That's what I do. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Janice You definitely have a very cute family, the most handsome set of boys i've ever seen!! congrats cant wait until I see him in person!!