Thursday, August 28, 2008

Workin' at the Car Wash




This weekend, Don decided to wash our cars- I missed the washing of Don's car because I was taking a nap with Nolan, but we got in the action for my car. As soon as Nolan saw the water, he wanted to go outside (I swear this child is a fish or was a fish in his previous life). The only way I could keep him from running in the street was to strap him into his car stroller. He LOVED it! When the water was on him, he was laughing and giggling- so cute. When we used the water to wash/rinse the car, he would start screaming/crying until he was being sprayed with it again. Meanwhile, Brennan was riding his bike around the car and Nolan, trying to avoid getting soaked- such a fun game. All of this went on for about thirty minutes. By the time the car was clean, Nolan and Brennan were both soaked and shaking, but Nolan still cried when I brought him in. That is, until he saw that we were getting in the bath tub, then it was pure joy. Such a FISH!

1 comment:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

First off I LOVE the closeup of Nolan's face. Second of all, where did you get that push car? That looks like so much fun. I could put Nathan in that and still let Ellie ride her bike by me! Let me know!