Monday, June 2, 2008

Good News, Bad News, and Great News

First the Good News:

The time for being in limbo is over. Don's company decided that the best decision would be for Don to be in Nashville so they can start moving their AP people as soon as possible. Therefor, we will be moving to Nashville at the beginning of August. Anyone who wants to come visit is more than welcome to come. (I figure Nashville is more inviting than Illinois).

Then the Bad News:

Seeing as how we'll be moving to Nashville, we will not be moving to California. I was looking forward to CA for one reason- Family!!! Nothing else about that crazy place seemed to interest me. I'm very saddened that I'm not going to be a day's drive away from my family and friends, but I'm not sad that I don't have to live with the cali-fruities (I mean that with the most sincere love).

Now the Great News:

I know that I posted a few weeks ago that I wasn't pregnant, and I didn't know it at the time, but I was!!! Don and I are going to have another baby! I've given up hope that it will be a girl, so all I'm asking for is a happy, healthy baby. I actually think that another boy would be fun! Call me crazy....


Nolan News: This boy is such a mini version of Brennan- his favorite thing to do is follow Brennan around the house or play in his room. Nolan's face just lights up when Brennan is around. Brennan, on the other hand, hates having someone follow him around and doesn't really like having to keep Nolan out of his things. Nolan is slowly but surely getting steadier on his feet. I know someday soon that he'll be walking around like it was something he's always been doing.

Brennan News: Brennan is becoming such a character. He's in that stage of wanting to be and sound so smart, but not quite having the fullest of vocabularies.
Example: The other day, Don took Brennan to Target. When they were walking to the store, Brennan's shoe slipped off and he had a bare foot. Don picked up his shoe and said "Hey, Bare foot, want your shoe?" to which Brennan replied "I have Brennan feet not Bear feet!!! They don't have hair on them!" When Don told me this story, we started calling Brennan by his Indian name of "Red Snapper, Bear Feet".

1 comment:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Tell Red Snapper, Bear Feet that his cousin Untidy Ellie asks about him all the time and can't wait till he comes in July. I'm glad you finally posted your GREAT news. I hope you get feeling better!