About the house- it is 3286 sq. ft with 4 bedrooms and 3 full, 1 half and 1 3/4 baths, with a large rec room for a great play room! All of the bedrooms are on the bottom floor, along with a large great room, dining room, office, kitchen and master bedroom. The master bedroom closet is huge, bigger than the boys rooms. I've never in my life seen such a large closet! The best part of this house is the character of the outside. The entire house is bricked, then covered with plaster and painted to produce a very old world feel. You can see it in the picture- I can't wait to get into this house!
Our side garage- notice the brick treatment and sidewalks. Isn't the stained concrete beautiful?
We have been very blessed to be able to afford this home- Luckily all of Don's jobs have worked to bless us, and for that I'm extremely grateful.





No comments:
Post a Comment