I'm so happy for those of you who are experiencing summer right now, but I've yet to come out of the rain and into the sun. It feels like March/April here with no end in sight. It seems like every night, all the news shows is more and more rain!! And with the rain comes the thunder and lightening. This morning I woke up to Nolan's screams between the thunder and Brennan's cries of how scared he was. He kept asking if all of our trees and especially his play set were still standing. It took singing and making pancakes for both boys to calm down. Crazy!
It must have rained for 4-5 hours straight, when all of a sudden, the sun came out and it was Houston Humid!!! What is going on with this weather? Watching the forecast at lunch made me cringe- more rain!! Oh summer, where are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment