Anyway, we did roll out the dough, cut out the shapes, cook, and iced the cookies, so I guess that I'm not all that bad. After I iced them (I learned my lesson with letting them have frosting last night), Brennan and Dylan decorated them with sprinkles and sugar. All the while, Nolan ate cookie after cookie while watching them decorate theirs. I think that he thought he was getting the better end of the deal.





2 comments:
There is NO SHAME in buying premade dough. I have some sitting in my fridge at home "waiting for Christmas day". I cannot believe how big Nolan is getting. He's really losing his baby look fast. I have a picture of Nolan at around 2-3 months sitting at my desk and I would not believe that he is the same kid that is trying to swipe the cookies. I'm super excited to see you next month!
dude you are the rocking us mommy ever at least you update your blog I on the other had dont, hum well btw you rock !!! merry christmas
Post a Comment