Sunday, December 21, 2008

73 Degrees in December?







On Friday December 19th, Nashville recorded a record high of 73. Unbelievable! It's the middle of December.... you know, that month that is supposed to be insanely cold... and wet... and white. Well, we have NONE of that going on here. In fact, Friday was so nice, the boys played outside until it got dark... and even then, it was only in the 50's. Crazy!

I've come to the conclusion that I have the clumsiest boys in the world. Brennan can barely walk 50 feet without tripping all over his two left feet and I fear that Nolan has inherited the same trait. While we were outside, Nolan constantly kept falling down and hitting his head... so when you see pictures of the following days, he has this huge goose egg from falling and hitting it a dozen or so times in the same place. I promise I'm not beating my baby!

1 comment:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

As I write this, we are having the 3rd major snow storm in the last 4 days! Crazy! I think its a well deserved 73 degrees after your experience in Illinois!