Friday, December 14, 2007

5 Month Pictures

This post is going to be short and sweet- here is the link to view Nolan's 5 month pictures from Sears. I think they are adorable!!!

https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S205925287l6XCPT4556Z

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Okay - guess I am blogging. had to sign in for an account. will be sure this works. When you "blog" everybody gets to see your comments? Means I need to watch spelling? I may try to teach Gram!!!

GiGi

Stephanie Ellinger said...

The picture of Nolan "reading" the book and laying on his stomach facing the camera are my favorites! You have such a cute litte boy; and I thought Brennan was adorable as a baby. His pictures remind me of Elisabeth, unless you hadn't told me his age under your blog caption, I would have thought he was a little bit older!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Your boys are adorable! Nolan is so darling. Hope you have a very Happy Holiday!