Happy Halloween!
Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood
Since we spent the previous night having a Halloween Party, we decided to keep this year's Candy Getting to a minimum. Just around the neighborhood. No parties or carnivals. I think it worked out well for us.
Papa stayed home with Ian to pass out candy while Don and I took out Brennan and Nolan. At first, Nolan didn't want anything to do with going to the houses. All he cared about was running around outside, but once he saw what Brennan was getting, he was totally into it! He'd go up to the house with B, and wait until the person at home lowered the basket of candy to put some in his bag. He'd then "assist" them in filling up his bag by grabbing as much as he could, putting that in his bag, and going back for more. I actually think that Nolan got more candy than Brennan!
On a side note: I really enjoyed actually knowing every person's house we went to and didn't feel like I had to worry about the safety of the kids in the dark. It was such a nice, relaxing feeling.
Funny thing: We kept running into our neighbors who had gone to our house only to be met by Don's dad. I guess they were just a little surprised when he answered the door and they had no idea who he was! We had LOTS of candy-getter's this year (so much better than the 3 we had last year). Thank you Papa for coming out to visit and helping us with our Halloween Party and passing out candy :)





1 comment:
So cute! I am glad you guys had a super fun halloween this year!
Post a Comment