Stephanie has now gotten me hooked! And I have to post about my awesome deals this week at Target. This is everything (42 items) I got for 19. 04 + Tax. Amazing!
Here is a breakdown of what I got:
3 Aveeno bath bars: Free
3 Aveeno bath bars: Free
3 Aveeno body lotions: Free
10 Johnson's Buddy Bars: 2 Free, 8 @ $.22= $1.76
2 Johnson's Baby Lotion: 2 @ $.44= $.88
2 Johnson's Take Along Pack: 2 @ $1.04= 2.08
2 V8 V-Fusion Juice: 2 @ $.99= $1.98
4 Market Pantry Fruit Snacks (large bag): Free
6 Market Pantry Fruit Snacks (box): 6 @ $.52= $3.12
2 All Small and Mighty: 2 @ $2.99= $5.98
4 Kraft Easy Mac: 4 @ $.39= $1.56
2 Mini Teddy Grahams (bag): 2 @ $.52= $1.04
2 Teddy Grahams (boxes): 2 @ $.50= $1.00
* In case you were wondering where I found the coupons, they are all online. You can get them by clicking on the link on the sidebar under "Sites I Blog-Stalk" that says "Attention Target Shoppers". Oh, and these deals are all good through Saturday April 25th. *





2 comments:
It is addicting isn't it?
I'm totally going to have to get in on this! It's amazing!
I'm glad Brennan like the joke. Often times around here people just don't get me and my corniness, so it makes me so happy to hear that somewhere out there someone appreciates my humor! So thanks for telling me!
Post a Comment